Scoring high marks in NTA UGC NET December 2019 Environmental Science Paper can be easily achieved by practicing the previous year papers of UGC NET Environmental Science Subject Exam. Practicing previous year papers will help in improving your speed of attempting questions in stipulated time with accuracy. So, in this article, we have shared the UGC NET July 2018 Paper-2 Environmental Science Previous Year Paper held in July 2018 alongwith their answers.
1. For a thermally comfortable, seated bare bodied person at 258C, the maximum energy loss is due to:
4. At a latitude of 308, there is pressure gradient of 5.0 mb per 100 km. Given the density of air ~ 1.25 kg/m3, the geostrophic winds will have velocity (m/s):
6. If the tropospheric lapse rate be 6.5°C/km and if T denotes temperature and Z denotes the altitude then:
9. If e and p are vapour pressure of water and total pressure of moist air, the equation of state for moist atmosphere can be written as:
15. By chemical reaction, the hydroxyl radicals fail to remove which of the following trace gases from the atmosphere?
16. How many gram of acetic acid (molar mass = 60 g/mole) are present in 100 ml of 0.1 M acetic acid?
17. Three coloured sheets of equal thickness are placed in a light beam. Each sheet absorbs 20% of light incident upon it. What is the intensity of light transmitted after the third plate?
18. In a volumetric titration, a 20 ml aqueous HCl solution, needs 10 ml of 0.1 N NaOH for complete neutralization.
22. In which of the following ecosystems, the food web involves more species and more trophic levels?
23. Given below are two statements. One labelled as Assertion (A) and the other labelled as Reason (R):
Reason (R): At each transfer of energy in food chain, a large proportion of potential energy is lost as heat.
26. At which stage of ecological succession, an ecosystem exhibits, photosynthesis (P) = Respiration (R):
27. The species determining the ability of large number of other species to persist in a community, are called:
32. Based on the casualties reported worldwide, which one of the following is most deadly airborne bacterial disease?
36. According to India State Forest Report (ISFR), 2017 of MOEFCC, GOI, the increase in forest cover of the country with reference to the year 2015 is:
38. Slow downslope movement of water saturated rock mass which is not confined to a definite channel, is called:
45. In an aquifer having a coefficient of permeability k = 0.1 mm/s and water table sloping at a rate of 1 m over a distance of 200 m, the value of groundwater flow is:
51. According to River Continuum Concept of Vannote et. al (1980), the major sources of energy in medium – sized streams are:
53. Given below are two statements. One labelled as Assertion (A) and the other labelled as Reason (R):
Assertion (A): The efficiency of a PV cell is limited by the quantum processes involving incident photons and the electrons in the cell.
Reason (R): The band gap energy of the semiconducting material used to fabricate PV cell is less in comparison to the energies of photons of insolation.
54. Given below are two statements. one labelled as Assertion (A) and the other labelled as Reason (R):
Assertion (A): The recoverable renewable energy is a fraction of the resource base of the renewable sources available in the world.
55. Given below are two statements. One labelled as Assertion (A) and the other labelled as Reason (R):
Assertion (A): Tidal range is a critical factor in determining whether an estuary would be useful for tidal power generation.
56. A single solar cell on illumination by insolation of about 800 Wm−2 produces a voltage of 0.5 V and a current upto 2.0 A. The efficiency of the solar cell is 12.5%. The area of the cell is:
57. If the ion density in a high temperature fusion plasma consisting of deuterium and tritium fuel is 2.5×1020 m−3, the minimum confinement time required for nuclear fusion to produce net energy will be:
60. Given below are two statements. One labelled as Assertion (A) and the other labelled as Reason (R):
Assertion (A): The nuclei of elements such as plutonium and uranium have extremely large energy potentials.
63. How thick a sound barrier be made if it is to attenuate efficiently sound transmitted at 5.0 kHz?
65. Given below are two statements. One labelled as Assertion (A) and the other labelled as Reason (R):
68. Given below are two statements. One labeled as Assertion (A) and the other labeled as Reason (R):
72. Given below are two statements. One labeled as Assertion (A) and the other labeled as Reason (R):
74. If four groups of vehicles consisting of 5, 10, 12 and 8 cars reported the gaseous pollutant emissions of 1.2 kg, 2.1 kg, 3.0 kg and 1.5 kg per day respectively, then the mean emission of gaseous pollutant from all cars is:
75. A sample of 10 measurements of diameter of trees in a survey gives a mean of 43.8 cm and a standard deviation of 0.6 cm. Given t = 2.26, the 95% confidence limit for the actual diameter is in between:
76. In a fish population of a pond it is believed that males and females are in equal proportion. If out of 200 fish in a catch, 120 are male and 80 are female, then the Chi square (χ2) value is:
77. In multiple regression analysis, the value that refers to the extent of possible variance in the dependent variable that can be accounted for, by the independent variable is:
78. A population size at t=0 is 80 and has a growth rate of 0.12. If the population follows logistic growth, what is the growth rate constant if the carrying capacity is 240?
79. In a city of area (8 km×8 km), the vehicular traffic is releasing 10−5 g/m2−s of CO during the winter season between 4 pm and 8 pm. During this period mixing height is 100 m. The wind is blowing in the city at a speed of 4.0 m/s along the side of the city. If the initial concentration of CO at 4 pm was negligible, the estimated concentration of CO after 4 hours should be:
80. In the Gaussian plume model, the effective stack height is the sum of actual stack height and the plume rise which depends on:
81. Given below are two statements. One labelled as Assertion (A) and the other labelled as Reason (R):
82. Given below are two statements. One labeled as Assertion (A) and the other labeled as Reason (R):
84. Given below are two statements. One labeled as Assertion (A) and the other labeled as Reason (R):
Assertion (A): Phosphorus limits eutrophication if nitrogen is eight times more abundant (weight wise) than phosphorus in fresh water.
Reason (R): About eight times more nitrogen (weight wise) is required than phosphorus for plant growth.
86. To achieve its objectives, the International Solar Alliance aims to mobilize financial investment over:
89. For the scientific research or investigations, the chief wildlife warden may grant the permission to public to enter a sanctuary under the section:
90. Power to issue notification reserving the trees or class of trees in a protected forest lies with:
91. In which stage of decomposition of landfilled waste, the bacteria acetogen helps to reduce the pH of leachate and allows heavy metals to be solubilized?
93. Onsight mulching and composting of waste is a component of integrated solid waste management under the process of:
95. Which of the following materials are used as landfill sealants for the control of gas andleachate?
(1) Environmental policy → Implementation and operation → Checking and corrective action → Management review
(2) Implementation and operation → Checking and corrective action → Management review → Environmental policy
(3) Implementation and operation → Environmental policy → Checking and corrective action → Management review
(4) Checking and corrective action → Management review → Implementation and operation → Environmental policy
98. The type of project in ‘B’ category in the schedule attached with EIA notification of 14th September 2006, needs environmental clearance from:
(c) State Environmental Impact Assessment Authority on the recommendation of State Expert Appraisal Committee.
Practice makes the man perfect! The more you will practice, the more accuracy you will gain which will eventually lead you to a high score in the exam. Practice will help you in avoiding silly mistakes and making unnecessary guess works while attempting NTA UGC NET December 2019 Exam. Therefore, practicing previous year papers will help you in achieving accuracy and high score in NTA UGC NET December 2019 Exam.
74% Calcium Chloride Flakes Cacl2 Manufacturers Cheap Price
Calcium Chloride Flake, Magnesium Chloride Prill, Magnesium Sulfate Crystals - Luyuan,https://www.luyuantechnology.com/